This Friday and Saturday, May 28-29
I’m going to be participating at CONduit (Utah’s longest-running and largest general science fiction and fantasy convention) again this year. It’s being held at the Radisson just east of the Gateway shopping center.
215 W. South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
The list of authors and artists you can meet there is quite long, including BARBARA HAMBLY! They will have panels and workshops on everything from ghost hunting to chain mail. For more info, see the programming schedule.
My CONduit Schedule
- FRIDAY – 2:00 PM – Cartography for Stories
- FRIDAY – 4:00 PM – Reading from CURSE OF A DARK GOD or SERVANT OF A DARK GOD (1/2 hour)
- FRIDAY – 5:00 PM – A Writer’s Life
- SATURDAY – 11:00 AM – SIGNING
- SATURDAY – 4:00 PM – Writing the Rogue